Corporate Financing activities in the Asia Pacific region started since the inception of CIC Singapore Branch in 1984. The bank adopts a client-centric business model that provides customised solutions to meet our clients’ financing and investment needs. We strive always to build long-term relationships with our clients by providing holistic financing solutions, along with a wide range of product offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients. In doing so, we help companies that take a long-term view, those that consider their stakeholders, the environment, and the communities in which they serve to be more sustainable, innovative and profitable.
The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
CIC offers a range of financing solutions to corporate and institutional clients in a wide spectrum of industry segments. With its regional headquarters located in Singapore and well supported by deep local expertise in Hong Kong and Australia, the Bank assists clients with their international operations, by providing local know-how as well as by securing access to banking services globally.
CIC offers a suite of both vanilla and/or customized corporate financing plans to help our customers achieve their short and long-term business goals.
Key Offerings & Services:
• Term loans – CIC’s term loans present an easy and dynamic way to finance our client’s business needs from acquiring assets to consolidating debt. Available with a choice of currencies, interest rates, and repayment structures.
• Revolving credit facility – a revolver from CIC allows our customers complete flexibility to manage their funding needs and save on interest costs by drawing down partially or fully and repaying as frequently as needed within a longer facility period.
• Risk solutions – treasury products such as foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives.
• Off balance sheet solutions – issuance of bank guarantees, stand-by letters of credit, bid bonds, advance payment bonds, performance bonds, retention bonds and rental guarantees.
Real Estate Finance
CIC provides both secured and unsecured financing solutions to top-tier real estate players in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. We provide our customers with well-structured financing solutions to fund their real estate acquisitions and investments across different segments including commercial, retail, industrial, logistics and business parks.
• Unsecured financing
• Limited and non-recourse financing
• Short-term working capital financing in the form of uncommitted revolving facilities
• Medium to longer term committed facilities to fund capital expenditure
CIC is committed to taking action to address the environmental and sustainability challenges that we face today. To achieve this goal, we aid our customers to support their sustainability aspirations through a range of adaptable financing solutions.
Our bespoke green financing structures may be used to fund a range of environmental and sustainability projects spanning areas such as green buildings and renewable energy projects.
All CIC Green and Sustainability Linked Loans comply with the Green Loan Principles (GLP) and Sustainability Linked Loan Principles (SLLP) that set out the defining criteria for such loans and guidelines for businesses seeking to utilize them to achieve their sustainability targets.
Key offerings & services:
• Limited and non-recourse green financing
• Limited and non-recourse sustainability linked loan (positive-incentive loans)
Data Centre Financing
We specialize in the financing of data centres across co-location and shell & core assets in Asia Pacific. Through our well-structured financings, ranging from limited to non-recourse financing, we are able to meet our customer’s various funding requirements.
Structured Trade and Factoring Solutions
CIC has expertise in tailoring innovative trade and factoring solutions for corporate and private equity sponsors. In collaboration with our Group CIC Factoring Solutions, a leader in factoring business in Europe, we bring extensive cross-border experience to our customers in over 15 countries globally with over US$80billion in annual financing volume. Our customers have benefited from optimized working capital, decreased net leverage and competitive rates.
• Recourse and non-recourse factoring
• SPV accounts receivable financing
• Inventory financing
• Supply chain financing/reverse factoring
• Structured trade solutions
Interested to find out more about the Corporate financing services we offer?
Our team will provide comprehensive financing solutions to meet the needs of your corporation, please use the contact form to get in touch with us to find out more about our services.