SME's International Development
CIC advises corporate customers in their projects abroad through its range of services “CIC-International Development” with the following goals:
- To help them to collect a comprehensive and reliable information on foreign markets
- To assist them in building a marketing strategy for each market
- To provide all necessary means for the implementation of such projects
The expertise of CIC is based on its team of international specialists in France and on its extensive network of representative offices and branches covering more than 50 countries worldwide.
Countries covered by Singapore office|
CIC provides for each stage of development a specific range of services.
For more comprehensive information, please click to expand on the following category:
1. "Getting the right information for your project"
In the early stage of a business development opportunity, a company needs to have comprehensive and reliable information on a targeted country which CIC offers through :
- Country focus: Individual meetings on a yearly basis are organized by CIC banks between corporate customers and the CIC representative of the targeted country.
- Sector survey: CIC representation will provide brief and basic information on a sector in a specific country such as import/export characteristics, duties, etc.
- Short listing: CIC team in the targeted country will provide a short-list of main local players according to client’s specific requests.
2. "Looking for possible business partners abroad and meeting them"
CIC will help corporate clients to identify appropriate key players on a specific market which match their requirements:
- Contacts research: CIC will submit its customer’s list of products or services to various contacts (suppliers, subcontractors, wholesalers, importers, or distributors according to the specific request of the company) and will advise its customer of the interest expressed by these potential business partners.
- Commercial mission (2 to 3 days): Once the list of interested companies is established, CIC will organize for its customer a tailored program of business meetings with them.
3. "Establishing a marketing strategy to gain market shares : CIC answer = CMCIC-AIDEXPORT"
CMCIC-AIDEXPORT is a subsidiary of CIC Group advising corporate clients on their international development through tailor made marketing studies like:
- Multi-country selection: AIDEXPORT will help CIC customers to select the appropriate country for their development abroad through an analysis of a selection of countries/markets.
- Market evaluation: This is a comprehensive customized market survey on various aspects of CIC client’s targeted markets (distribution channels, competitors, regulation, etc) with a recommendation on the options of commercial strategy which could be successful.
- Partner selection: AIDEXPORT, with the help of CIC local team, will identify, target and validate several potential partners (either industrial, or commercial or capitalistic) with whom the customer will begin negotiations.
- Assistance for setting up subsidiaries: AIDEXPORT will assist its customer in the phase of establishing an entity locally and offer all the administrative follow-up.
SME'S INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
A wide range of services provided by CIC to clients in South-East Asia
Mr Eric Aubry
Tel: (65) 6212 9509
Fax: (65) 6438 0624